Hospital Management System
Hospital Management System is the most complete and multi-functional hospital or medical center management system. It collaborates admin, patients, doctors, nurses, laboratories, pharmacists, receptionist, accountants so that all the paperwork’s and manual tiresome works can be automated easily and efficiently.
Appointment & Scheduling
- The Appointment & Scheduling module of our hospital management system is designed to manage the effective scheduling of appointments of patients for the doctors, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Quick and effective patient scheduling
- Online and offline appointment availability
- Patients and staff can check appointment status
- Sends updates through SMS text messages or emails to reduce no-shows.
- Outpatient management module of hospital management software helps in reducing patient wait time and makes billing hassle-free. Also, pharmacy prescriptions can be created for out-patients easily to ensure timely medical support.
- Manage invoice, payment due, and advance payment
- SMS for patient notification, payment, next vaccine dose
- Generates various reports and analytics to provide the insights to operations
- Inpatient Management module of hospital management system is designed to manage all Inpatient department needs.
- Unique admissions number generated for each patient
- Easily manage admissions, discharges, and transfers
- Quickly search for and allocate a bed, ward, and room by availability or cost
- Generates comprehensive discharge summary
- Records and generates related documents, e.g., consent forms for electronic signature.
Billing & Discharge Summary
- While hospitals across the country are trying to address more patients every day, patients are facing challenges like unexpected medical billing system.
- This is not just impacting the treatment budget of patients but also causing a dent on the hospitals’ revenue.
- Hospital management software can make this process automated to avoid manual errors and also provide the extensive summary of the patient’s series of treatments.
- Laboratory Management module of hospital management system is used by the pathology lab to record and disseminate the information regarding the tests performed
- Effectively manages patient medical tests, exam reports, commercial records and laboratory department activities
- Generates billing for both inpatients and outpatients
- Authorized personnel will finalize test reports, which can be printed, emailed, and accessible on portal and apps.
- Finalized reports can be visualized on the screen sent to the ward
- Lab reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to the patient when results are available
- Lab Machine integrated with our EHR Software.
- Wide variety of workflow modules
- Pharmacy Management module of hospital management system is used to manage multiple pharmacies. Additionally, it can be linked to the main billing. As the patient collects medicines from the pharmacy shop, their charges will automatically transfer to the patient's billing.
- Oversee drug distribution, management of stock
- Receive prescriptions from consulting doctors; send dispensing unit down to a particular patient, without any need for manual intervention.
- The solution helps multi-chain clinics to manage stock at each level.
- Users can perform extensive list of actions like Add Products, Purchase entry, Indent request, Indent transfer, Purchase order, Sales return and Purchase return with easy clicks in software.
Payroll & HR Management
- Payroll & HR Management module manages payroll and HR department.
- A complete salary can be computed through this module. This module interfaces with commercially available Time recording machines. All necessary formats can be generated through this module.
- Report management part stores the already processed detailed information.
- This module helps management collect, analyze and view the performance data in a comprehensive format.
- The business intelligence subsystem helps define problematic aspects and successfully eliminate them to keep the business profitability as well the high customer satisfaction level.
- Ambulance Management of manages the ambulance services provided by the hospital. It keeps track of the hospital and external vendors' ambulances.
- Normal Care/Critical Care ambulance services
- Scheduling of Ambulance/Vehicles
- Driver's and Accompanying Doctor’s Duty Roster
- Managing emergency facilities provided in the ambulance
- Provision for communication facilities within the ambulance
- Hospital Administrators are responsible for organizing and overseeing the health services and daily activities of a hospital or healthcare facility.
- They manage staff and budgets, communicate between departments and ensure adequate patient care amongst other duties.
- With MIS reports, healthcare professionals can get valuable insights into the reports related to patients, medical service, billing, discharge summary and revenue.
- Reports can be analysed graphically for better insights into the department-wise performance.
Service Management module of manages the rate of services charged as per the hospital rules. It considers Night Charges, Emergency Charges, and other parameters while calculating the rate of services for the patient.
- The system automates the manual procedure of managing hospital activities.
- Doctors can view their patients’ treatment records and details easily.
- With the help of this system admin can easily see bed availability and immediately allot it whenever any patient arrives without manually looking for bed availability.
- It even generates an instant bill thus eliminates the need of maintaining paper records for patient stay for each day.
- The system is convenient and flexible to be used.
- It saves their time, efforts, money and resources.
- Requires large database.
- The admin has to manually keep updating the information by entering the details in the system.